Word for These Days

Never become Weak. Never Give up!!! [SHINee a-yo]

Minggu, 16 Oktober 2011

Lee Teuk and Kang Sora A NEW COUPLE FOR WE GOT MARRIED

First time I knew this news,, I really angry with WGM, and asking myself, "Why must be Lee Teuk?" then I found another news.. "Why must be Sora?"...
Oppa.. you broke some many hearts...
For a week after the Eng Sub Video released in Youtube, I dont want to see that.. coz it's really burdensome...
Leeteuk oppa is my bias in Super Junior. So that's why I'm feeling like that...
And either, I didnt like Sora, Since I watched her on Huh Gak MV, Hello... I wondering, is she doin that scene with a boy in MV???
soooOO.. soooOOO.. lazy to watch her in next episode on WGM...
Today is my fist time watching nicely This DImple couple on WGM,, let's see is my feeling will turn to 180 degrees about Kang Sora??
who knows..

I regret a little when I couldnt find WGM Teuk sora anymore on Youtube, because SME has claimed all those video.. Glad that dailymotion still keep the video there...
This is The Link
TeukSo episode 1 [1] , [2] , [3] , [4]

Huh,, while i was watching...  there's no part 3 and 4 anymore.. that was broken link...
Really really i dont like it...
The power of SME to protect Lee teuk is so big...
Two thumbs up//

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Sometimes, however, when we see clothing and footwear as a chance to diversify, but find favorite type
[url=http://www.burberryoutlet2012.co.uk/] cheap burberry bags[/url]

Anonim mengatakan...

Thanks for sharing ,it looks very nice.
[url=http://www.karenmillendressesoutlets.com]karen millen outlet[/url]

[url=http://www.karenmillendressesoutlets.com]karen millen outlet[/url]